Thursday, April 3, 2008

Moments

Here I am, plunging into the world of blogging. Little I did realize how intimidating this white space would be. Maybe because I tend to see things from a different perspective...everything is meaningful and with purpose, or wasted. All of life is significant, every breath a gift, every word an opportunity. That's huge...much larger than this chunk of white space. So how to seize the moment, that's the challenge and privilege.

I want to make the most of the moments God gives me, not for selfish enjoyment, but for selfless impact.

"Walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, redeeming the time..." Ephesians 5:15-16

3 comments:

T@R@ said...

glad to see you joining the blogging craze....love hearing your perspective so can't wait to see what you do with your "white space" :)

Karisa said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Happy posting!

Bill&Val Wegner said...

You're a blogger - perfect for you, Ang!! Love you!
Val